I lost my Download Page
Welcome to the Avalab!
To access your add-on downloads, please:
- Log in to your existing account, or
- Create a new one.
It‘s quick and easy!
Once logged in, you’ll find all the tools to manage
your account and link your SL purchases.
Existing Users: Login Here …
Important: The purchase of a product does not create an account!
If you forgot your Login Data, you can create a new account (see above).
Get Started: Create a New Account …
Note: If you already have an account on our Website, then please open the next tab right below this box (see “Login to Existing Account”) and login from there.
What are my benefits when i create an account?
– Permanent access to your downloads
– Permanent access to the Product archive
– Early Access to Beta versions
– Automatic password recovery via EMail
– You can use any account name you like.
– Please assign your purchases to your account (see below)
You must login before you can organize your purchases.
I have another issue
Forgot Account Info? Click Here
Sometimes it happens. You had setup an account in a hurry months ago.
Now you need the account again but you forgot the account id and/or which email address you used.
You just forgot your password
- That is easy: recover your password (use your account name or your email address)
You remember the Paypal email with which you purchased
- Try to use that email to recover your password
You remember the Avatar who purchased from the Jass Shop
- Create a new account and follow the advise for registering your products.
I can not access my account…
When you purchase a product (like Avastar or Primstar) from us, then you get the link to a static download page. Some users think this is an account.But it is not. You must create an account by yourself.
Since you are currently logged in, the Blog actually has recognized your account, so problem solved… probably.
And here is how you do that:
Note: Your product purchase does not create an account for you. If you want an account, then register here.
Important: This registration is not related to SL! Please avoid to use your SL name and SL password!
Note: Your product purchase does not create an account for you. If you have not yet registered, then please use the registration option below.
Important: This account is not related to SL!
Find Chat Groups (in SL)
- blender avastar
- blender primstar/jass”